You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - sportowe koszulki

Forum - Reality - Spamduruna

Subscribe to this thread sportowe koszulki created by kelintolan on May 20, 2014

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat7/27/14 12:11pm
We should keep it here for an example of what not to do.

PM Offline
Prometheus7/27/14 5:36pm
Oh, but you know some people are gonna do it, anyway. XD

Pessimistic, I know, but I've seen my fair share of rule-breaking and rebellious behavior in other places. Hell, I was a member of a forum that was forced to shut down because a bunch of banned members hacked into it out of spite. So, it really wouldn't surprise me if we run into more spambots in the future and, hopefully, spam will be the most that we have to worry.

I know we're definitely gonna have our work cut out for us when the forum membership continues to grow and we end up getting some rather obnoxious, holier-than-thou users. XD

But, I agree. This will serve as an example. At the very least, any spam that gets dumped here will be dumped in this area of the forum.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/28/14 12:42pm
Its the first and last accepted spam thread?

PM Offline
Prometheus7/28/14 3:12pm
I believe so. Don't want too much of it mucking things up.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat7/28/14 5:55pm
Yeah, any new spam should get instantly deleted. This one is just funny because its been hanging around for half a year and some of the comments are gold.

PM Offline
Korangar7/28/14 10:04pm
It is one of us now :)

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/30/14 3:38am
He's the village idiot in a way... No one likes him... But we all love him.

PM Offline
PotatoFox7/30/14 3:00pm
Alright, he can stay. I will even remove the notice I put on his comment to preserve it in its original glory. Future spambot comments will be deleted the moment I become aware of them. Persistent spambots will be deleted completely as soon as I figure out how to do that.

PM Offline
DanWithTheHat7/30/14 6:19pm
Spam bots won't stand a chance against the great ProMobilePotatoHat!

I think you can disable accounts from posting by going into the members menu in the bottom left.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader7/31/14 3:54am
We are legion for we are many

PM Offline
Prometheus7/31/14 3:35pm
E X P E C T U S .

PM Offline
Asora8/27/14 7:26pm
Fuck Spambots.....

Thats all I can say really.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.