You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Creepypastas/Horror Games

Forum - Reality - Culture Clash

Subscribe to this thread Creepypastas/Horror Games created by Prometheus on April 24, 2014

PM Offline
Asora1/7/15 5:48pm
http://cdn.lolzbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Awesome-Meme-Hybrid.jpg

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale1/7/15 8:33pm
Alien Isolation is a good horror game because you can either fight or flight depending on the situation, but mostly you'll survive longer if you moving silently and hiding safetly.

Silent Hill series are good horror games too. I mean, this is best by either playing alone in the dark or playing in the dark with your buddies.

Lastly, try and check out the upcoming game "Last Year", it's a multiplayer game where 5 are survivors and 1 is the killer, Google it out

PM Offline
Kirito1/8/15 3:29am
it sounds like trouble in terrorist town

PM Offline
Asora1/8/15 3:57pm
HO-LY-S**T

This game.......I don't even know how to say it, but.........holy crap, Last Year seems like a pretty interesting game. There are a few things that I don't particularly like though, for example, the killer having the ability to switch between places very quickly while not in the view of other players.

Not saying that it's a completely bad idea, but, I just kind've want like a realistic horror survival game, with realistic gameplay. But the rest seems pretty good.

PM Offline
ST34LTH1/8/15 5:53pm
TTT is an awesome game and if people are up for it, we should so play it one day XD

PM Offline
Asora1/8/15 6:09pm
What's TTT?

PM Offline
Kirito1/8/15 6:10pm
trouble in terrorist town

PM Offline
BryanDimmsdale5/20/15 8:48am
A bit on an update:

Whatever you do, do not, I MEAN DO NOT EVER play or even watch "P.T." ALONE. EVER!

That thing has beaten Silent Hill in the most scariest game.

PM Offline
Kirito5/21/15 6:50pm
I remember this! Ahh man, memories. This was all over twitch! I wouldn't call it scary, more unnerving. A beautifully constructed game nontheless.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.