You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Hi.

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Hi. created by JudasScorpioDeMazier on April 13, 2014

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier4/13/14 4:17pm
So I made an account on here a while back, but forgot I did ^^'

I thought I should probably introduce myself to see if this forum is dead or not, so... hey...

PM Offline
GodofVelcro4/13/14 4:28pm
Not dead yet. I hope. Welcome back!

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/14/14 6:04am
Its not dead, not by a long shot!

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha4/15/14 8:48am
It's a little slow, but we're still here.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader4/15/14 10:09am
I try to get an average of ten posts a day to keep aactivity up.

PM Offline
JudasScorpioDeMazier12/23/14 10:13am
Hey, it's me again. c:

PM Offline
ZycantAlpha12/23/14 10:14am
Hello.

PM Offline
ST34LTH12/23/14 10:25am
Hey!

PM Offline
Kirito12/23/14 10:26am
HEY THERE

PM Offline
Aman371212/25/14 1:09pm
Sup

PM Offline
Asora12/25/14 1:45pm
HELLO COMRADE! My name is Asora! Or you could call me Asora! I am that type of guy who jokes around and helps people out who are in need, and comes up with awesome and creative ideas, and since I'm the first one to contact you (which I am not), be ready to see others congratulating and welcoming you to a world of "pure-imagination".

Yep.

So, JudasScorpioDeMazier-

Are you ready to see and read topics that are never before discussed in any other thread in the internet, and the ones that are to come in these Forums?

Are you ready to meet new people, who are all good and BADASS and came from the country called "KICK-ASSIA", who are again BADASS and have personal stories and ideas to tell?!

Are you ready to see things that are so awesome, so gruesome, so scary, so sexy - wait, wwwwhhhhhat!!!?

(Yeah, I guess you didn't knew huh? In the "LOOKATTHIS!" category, you can see on your computer a thread called "The Official Thread of Naughtiness (18+ Users Only), which in FACT contains........well....ya know....IT'S SELF EXPLANATORY!! NO QUESTIONS!!)

Anyways, are you ready, dear brother JudasScorpioDeMazier, to see the DK UNIVERSE!?!?!?!?

Let's go then. TO INFINITE AND BEYOND MATHAF**KAS!!!

*whoosh*

P.S. This is going to be my official greetings for newcomers. Don't judge me........

P.P.S. I have a man punching a bear.

P.P.P.S. Hi.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.