You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Hello, DK Forums!

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread Hello, DK Forums! created by Shard on March 24, 2014

PM Offline
Shard3/24/14 6:31pm
Hi! My name is Shard. I'm still buzzed from my Dreamkeeper archive binge, so I though I would join these here discussion boards! I'm new to this "forum" thing so hopefully I won't embarrass myself too badly.

Intrests: Video Games - got a PC. Steam name - Arcane Flare(I'd be up to play some game or another). I also play Guild Wars 2 in Eredon Terrace(how cool would a DK guild be?).

Martial Arts - Orange belt in wushu, 3rd rank in arnis de mano.

Feel free to ask me questions n' stuff.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/24/14 6:47pm
Hello there! Im Mobile! I stick around the speculation and discussion threads, mostly. You are surer to see me around.

I am still rather new to the community, so i completely get your buzz. The comic is great and its wonderful to see people that love it. Im sure you will fit in and find your place here.

Im Sugisaki-Kun on steam.

What is your favorite band and book? How did you stumble on our little slick of the internet?

PM Offline
Shard3/24/14 7:09pm
Hi Mobile! Nice to meet you.

I found Dreamkeepers through Top Web Comics (I just remembered I need to vote today).
I also read Grrl Power, Homestuck and recently discovered Spiddrelli(it's a new comic/animation thing and it's quite good. I recommend it) <a href="http://www.spiddrelli.net/index.php?id=110"> Does this work?</a>.

As for favorite band it often changes as I gain/lose interest in various genre/artists.
Been listening to Kamelot recently.

I think I'd have to say my favorite book is "The Name of the Wind" by Patrick Rothfuss.

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/24/14 8:26pm
I'm always interested in new and interesting media experiences!

I don't really know any of the formatting tags for this place, as most my posts are just simple text with obvious identifiers.

Sadly I'm not familiar with that one. My favorites are the Gorillaz and the Strokes.

Ah! I know that one because one of my friends has read it. I am a big fantasy buff, but ive never read it myself. My favorite Standalone book is probably 20000 leagues under the sea, but im a real fan of the Underland Chronicles.

PM Offline
Shard3/25/14 12:38pm
Heh, sorry for not giving any context to my selections.

Kamelot is a prog-rock/metal group similar to Nightwish(if you've heard of them...)
I've heard of Gorillaz before but never Strokes. I'll be sure to check them out!

I like fantasy novels but I wouldn't call myself "well-versed" in the genre so I'm sorry to say I haven't read either of those books.

Also I sent you an invite on Steam, hope you don't mind. Noticed you've got Torchlight 2 and Terraria, if we both ever have free time at the same time(heh) we could try to get a game together. My internet has been spotty lately though...

PM Offline
MobileCrusader3/25/14 2:23pm
I'll accept it. I have not used my PC today because I have been busy around campus.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.