You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Randy

Forum - DK Lounge - Characters

Subscribe to this thread Randy created by Trubbol on October 8, 2013

PM Offline
Prometheus4/18/16 3:42pm
I see Randy being a contender for character turns. Him, Wisp, and Cal seem like they could change sides later in the series.

However, as it stands, Randy is definitely evil. He maybe young, ignorant and full of hot air, he is really heartless, as evident of his lack of remorse for Paige's death. Ravat may have been the one to kill her, but Ravat wouldn't have been there in the first place if it wasn't for the kidnapping plan. So, her blood is on Randy's hands, too, and he just doesn't care.

PM Offline
AlcorTheMonkey4/22/16 8:39pm
But at the same time, Randy seems like the sort of ***** that would switch sides just to keep himself alive regardless of morality, he might be evil just because it suits him now, but what about later?

PM Offline
Prometheus4/23/16 9:55am
@AlcorTheMonkey

Oh, no doubt. I'm sure he will try to talk his way into the good graces of Troika or some other group just to save himself. It would not be to fight for the greater good.

Then again, who knows? Maybe Wisp will decide to defect and could talk some sense into him. Then, they could both defect with clear consciences.

PM Offline
AlcorTheMonkey4/23/16 10:17am
@Prometheus

Definitely, But I don't think he'll accept unless he's at the edge of dying, and even so there's no Guarantee he'll stay that way, i see him kinda like Draco Malfoy or even Eric Cartman "*** This guys! i'm out"

You must be logged in to post to a thread.