You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - An introduction seems in order.

Forum - Reality - Salutations

Subscribe to this thread An introduction seems in order. created by PaperBishop on September 8, 2013

PM Offline
PaperBishop9/8/13 10:25pm
Hello there. I've only recently joined the forums after finally finishing the third book and catching up to current story. I've read Prelude for years, and began working slowly through the first two books a few months ago. After getting rather blindsided by meeting David and Liz at Dragon Con and picking up a physical copy of Volume Three, I felt I should be a bit more active now that I'm up to date, as it were. The two of them were very nice to talk with about things, despite me being sick and rather shy. I've never met the creators of a series I enjoy before...

Any case, I've wandered through forums and chats in the past, and you may very well see me appear in the IRC live chat on occasions or getting a bit involved in the RP threads in the future. I've been somewhat lurking over the last week or so, and am looking forwards to stepping out of the shadows as it were. I'm not sure what else you'd like from me in an introduction, but if you have any questions for me I'll be happy to answer. See you around!

PM Offline
ezioauditore979/9/13 4:20am
Pleasure to have you here!

You must be logged in to post to a thread.