You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - I went To Anthrocon! Who Else Did?

Forum - Reality - Culture Clash

Subscribe to this thread I went To Anthrocon! Who Else Did? created by WiseOwlReader on July 10, 2013

PM Offline
WiseOwlReader7/10/13 5:25pm
I left home from July 3rd to the 8th, attending the Anthrocon event. I had a lot of fun interacting with those in the fandom, talking with them, taking photographs of fursuiters, looking at dealers alley and purchasing merchandise. I got some new additions to the Graphic novel scene.

I even got the chance to meet Dave and Liz Lillie! The amazing duo creators of Dreamkeepers! I paid for a commission and autographs for my two other volumes. It was fantastic meeting them in the flesh, they were so wonderful and very engaging.

I had such a fun time in the city of Pittsburgh. It was an amazing experience that I will never forget and will return to next year.

Did anyone here go to Anthrocon? If anyone has any other convention experiences, please share, I'd like to hear some stories.

PM Offline
alexa0982027/15/13 7:53am
Oh snaps I guess they DO do cons. (just posted a thread about that)

That's super cool! I live on the west coast though, so I gotta say that I havn't. I hope they come to Cali for cons here too :3

You must be logged in to post to a thread.