You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - Two Kinds Showv voices anybody?

Forum - Reality - Spamduruna

Subscribe to this thread Two Kinds Showv voices anybody? created by ezioauditore97 on May 16, 2013

PM Offline
ezioauditore975/16/13 12:17pm
Contact her if any are interested.Sorry but seeing as a lot of you like that too I figured why now and this is the spamming section! http://seakee2112.deviantart.com/

Edit:that was the wrong link there!Sorry!

PM Offline
T3rminal5/17/13 9:26pm
Explain. Cause I saw nothing on their page. Also just staring at the page is like looking at a rainbow on crack and meth.

PM Offline
ezioauditore975/19/13 3:44pm
Ever heard of helping someone because you feel sorry for them?

PM Offline
Gloves5/19/13 3:54pm
The page has nothing on it about Two Kinds, or doing a show, or wanting voice actors. It has no information on it except that we should contact her if "interested." We need more information.

PM Offline
T3rminal5/19/13 8:28pm
I concur with Gloves. I am quite fond of the web-comic Two Kinds, and would love to play a part in voice acting it. However, you didn't really inform us as to anything.

I help people because 1, they need it. 2, I want to. And 3, it's the good thing to do. I don't help someone because I felt sorry or pitied them.

PM Offline
ezioauditore975/20/13 8:05am
I am so sorry.I really liked the idea and I was hoping that if it gained traction then somebody else would take charge of it.

PM Offline
T3rminal5/20/13 11:34am
so...there was no plan for this at all is what you're saying?

Dejected sigh...

PM Offline
Thegunner185/20/13 3:59pm
I've actually already tried to get involved in one of these sorts of things before for twokinds. I do enjoy reading it quite a lot actually; the artist puts a lot of hard work into making the comic. I'm still not sure what you were trying to ask, though. Were you technically asking if we wanted to start one of these voice over things from scratch then?

PM Offline
ezioauditore975/21/13 4:52am
I just wish somebody more capable would take up that idea and make it a reality.

I just do not see why people hate Tom.He might be a little bit of a pervert but he is a nice guy.

PM Offline
Thegunner185/21/13 6:41am
Unfortunately, I don't think I'm capable enough to organise and sort out a project like this. Neither am I skilled enough to do such a thing. The idea appeals to me, but I would never be able to be the one to start it up.

PM Offline
T3rminal5/21/13 6:51am
Dude, there will always be people who hat other people. To everything that is loved, someone shall hate.

I enjoy the comic, and would love to help out...but i don't have the money, the aptitude, or the time to create something that big.

PM Offline
Gloves5/22/13 3:18pm
I also think that the artist would probably want to have at least some say in the project--I know that, even if I was in full support of an animated feature of my work, it would kind of irk me if they did it without my knowledge or consent. Little things, like the DK scenes on Youtube, are one thing, but this sounds like a really long-term project.

So have you talked to the creator? And who knows, maybe he has some ideas on how to get that ball rolling of his own accord.

PM Offline
ezioauditore975/22/13 3:53pm
Yeah it is just that things take a while to reach Tom's ears and he is a busy man.

You must be logged in to post to a thread.