You are not logged in.
Dreamkeepers Forums - ask DK character on tumblr

Forum - Reality - Spamduruna

Subscribe to this thread ask DK character on tumblr created by Animefan18 on May 12, 2013

PM Offline
Animefan186/9/13 11:38am
@T3rminal: then everything is according to plan, soon dreamkeepers will be even more popular http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfUM5xHUY4M

PM Offline
T3rminal6/28/13 6:58am
Sooooo.....when we doin this shindig?

PM Offline
Animefan186/28/13 8:27am
@T3rminal: as soon as AC: Black flag comes out XD j/k

until the people who chose the characters post an update ?

PM Offline
T3rminal7/8/13 6:36am
I'll make one later today for Mace and Whip. Might make a separate account for Namah, or......

We could all just use one profile and people could ask specific characters. If that makes any sense.

PM Offline
T3rminal7/8/13 6:47am
And it is up, in a very rough form. Still have to do a bunch of stuff to it, but that is open to the community.

email: fireheart578@aol.com
password: dkrulesss

Yes yes, the password is lame. I just made it something that would be easy to remember.

PM Offline
Animefan187/8/13 7:37am
@T3rminal : ooooohhhh can I see ?

PM Offline
T3rminal7/8/13 12:11pm
thats why i put up the email and password. You can work on it if you want

PM Offline
Animefan187/17/13 8:26pm
Idea: for the background we have can DK characters reacting to tumblr questions

here's one I did on Lilith: http://weskergonzalez.tumblr.com/image/55748186216

notes: no Lilith is not nekked, it is a sketch.

I suck with attempted hand drawing at a small size, which explains why the arms are seperate and big.

failed at digitally inking image.

PM Offline
T3rminal7/18/13 11:38am
I figured we could have them all surrounding a data scroll as the icon. Thought the starfall mountains or something would be a good background.

But hey, I am fine either way, i just wouldn't want the reactions blocked by the questions and answers.

PM Offline
Animefan187/18/13 12:54pm
@T3rminal: 'I figured we could have them all surrounding a data scroll as the icon'

I had the same idea...how did you hack into my thoughts ? !

PM Offline
T3rminal7/19/13 11:32am
black magic.

Just kidding, I implanted a little chip in your brain while you slept. nothing to worry about unless it malfunctions.

PM Offline
ezioauditore9710/22/13 4:57am
If you really needed it I could draw it until you got a better artist to do it...Although I will not be available this weekend but rather the weekend after that.

PM Offline
crazyhead426/3/15 12:01pm
Has this happened yet? If so, can I have the tumblr urls in question so I can follow them?

You must be logged in to post to a thread.